Thanks to their versatility and durability, plastics are some of the most important materials in modern industry. They can be lightweight enough to use as packaging for food products or strong enough to form heavy-duty industrial components. Plastics take a wide variety of forms, from dry resins to liquids.
Any plastics supplier serving multiple industries needs to have a reliable, flexible logistics solution, whether transporting raw materials or manufactured parts. ATG’s wealth of experience with bagged minerals, grains and other dry bulk freight and other types of shipping means we can be your complete resource. We have an extensive network of carriers throughout North America that can connect our clients with the capacity and functionality necessary to serve their customers. We are dedicated to being creative and responsive, and we will make sure your products reach their destination no matter the obstacle.
At ATG, numerous partnerships enable us to offer virtually any type of service required to keep your plastics distribution running smoothly. Our capabilities include the following:
- Full-truckload: Whether you have enough to fill one trailer or 1,000, we will help find the carriers that can get the job done.
- Less-than-truckload: If your shipment is smaller but can’t wait to be bundled with a complete load, we’ll locate the empty space to get it out the door quickly and cost-effectively.
- Flatbed: For large or irregularly shaped cargo, a flatbed is the way to go. We have the connections to match you with the perfect solution.
- Intermodal: Eliminate the headaches of coordinating multiple modes of transportation by letting ATG handle the process. We make the entire operation seamless.
- Drayage: Shipping plastic around the block or across town? Our short-distance services can meet these needs.
- Refrigerated: If your materials or products require a temperature-controlled environment, it’s no problem for us.
- International: Industrial plastics supply is a worldwide business, and we have the ability to facilitate international supply chains.
Choose ATG Today
When you need plastic trucking expertise, count on ATG as your 3PL provider. We take great pride in our ability to solve problems for our client base with flexibility and professionalism at all levels. Regardless of what kind of service you need, count on receiving the highest degree of support in every respect. To learn more about everything we can do or to request a quote, get in touch with us today.