Life at ATG
At our core, ATG is a service organization. We serve our customers, we serve our carriers, and we serve our employees. We are committed to growing and adapting in a demanding and constantly changing industry.
ATG’s flat management structure makes ATG a fun, dynamic, and rewarding place to work. Our employees are empowered to facilitate solutions for our customers and carriers with long lasting techniques and innovative ideas. Each employee is encouraged to build their own business within a long lasting future with our company.
Our employees have cultivated a unique working environment that encompasses our values. From sales to operations, each employee is able to create a niche in their own department or field of expertise.
LOOKING TO START A CAREER IN LOGISTICS
At ATG, we are always looking to add the right individuals to our team. Our employees are friendly, hardworking individuals, who are collaborative and committed in contributing to a positive working environment. ATG’s flat management structure, absent of political intrigue, makes ATG a fun, dynamic, and rewarding place to work. If you are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a company where you are empowered be in control of your own future while achieving your goals, we’d love to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Acute attention to detail
- Team player who can also work independently
- Accountable, direct, and confident
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive training and mentoring program
- Work-life balance
- Flexible vacation calendar
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance available
- Company 401k plan with employer match
- Advancement opportunities
- Entrepreneurial and success driven work environment
- Cross departmental collaborative experiences
If you are interested in a career with ATG please send your resume and cover letter to.